I don’t really know what you’d call this dish but my creative juices were flowing the other day and came up with something random and delicious! As long as it tastes good, who really cares right? 🙄
I was inspired by the thought of pumpkin pasta sauce. i have corn pasta but i like to avoid pasta so i thought to myself.. how about corn kernals?
So, this baby was chickpeas & corn kernals with a vegan pumpkin-cheesy sauce & some spinach 👌
● blend the following:
– 1 cup mashed pumpkin
– 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
– splash of almond milk to blend
– shake of garlic powder
● cook 1/2 can chickpeas & 1/3 cup corn kernals in a pan for a few minutes.
● add in some chopped mushroom, cook for another minute until mushrooms are slightly softened.
● stir through the pumpkin sauce and 1/2 cup of chopped baby spinach and cook for a further 2 minutes.
● serve & enjoy the heavenly amazingness of this super quick, nutritiously delicious meal and thank me 😜
This sauce could also be used through zoodles or pasta of choice :)✌