My boyfriend & I whip up this for dessert alot of the time! It’s super easy, quick & healthy and satisfies your post-dinner sweet tooth.
● preheat the oven to 170°
● line a baking tray with some baking paper
● each pear serves one, so slice as many pears as needed in half
● carefully cut out the centre stem & seeds
● lay each half facing upwards on a baking tray
● sprinkle cinnamon over the top of each one & follow with a quick spray of coconut oil
● bake in the oven for 15 minutes – timing depends on the ripeness of the pears so just bake until they’re softened & will be easy to break through with a spoon
● serve with any of the following: muesli, greek yoghurt, banana nice-cream, more fruits ect.
Sorry I don’t have an image yet, but I usually make these late at night! 😛