● Preheat the oven to 200°C
● Chop desired amount of potato and or sweet potato into chips. You can make fries or thicker wedges but wedges may take a little longer to cook.
● Lay the chips onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, spreading evenly. You may need to use a few trays depending on how many chips.
● Sprinkle dried rosemary on white potato chips and with sweet potato chips i enjoy them plain but you can add some ground salt & pepper if you wish.
● Pop into the oven for 30 minutes or until crisp, flip at around the 15 or 20 minute mark. Sometimes i’m lazy and don’t flip them – they still turn out!
● Serve with natural tomato sauce, my pumpkin & chickpea dip or some guacamole.
● need help in cutting sweet potato chips? check out my youtube video: https://youtu.be/7loJfvIBsiI