my late lunch was tofu bolognese ontop of raw zoodles! my first time making the bolognese and trying zoodles raw! it was delicious! i gave mum a sample bowl as she’s over helping out with the housework (she’s the best) and she liked it too!
– 1 carrot
– 2 small mushrooms
– 1/4 cup firm tofu
– 1/2 onion, diced
– 2 garlic cloves, crushed or finely chopped
– 1/2 can of diced tomatoes
– 2 tbsp tomato paste
– 1/2 tsp each of dried basil & oregano
– ground pink himilayan salt & pepper
– handful baby spinach, chopped
● blend carrot in a food processor until finely chopped.
● heat 1 tsp coconut oil in a pan on medium then add the onion & garlic. stir and cook until lightly browned & then add the carrot stirring for a bit
● add the mushroom & tofu to the food processor and blend for like, two seconds till chopped into chunks and add it to pan and stir.
● add the rest of the ingredients except the spinach and simmer for a few minutes before adding the baby spinach & serving.