2 cups oat flour (ground oats)
1/4 cup natvia baking blend
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
300g ripe banana
1 flax egg
1/4 cup almond/dairy free milk
roughly 1/2 cup grated carrot
preheat oven to 180°C
● add dry ingredients to a food processor and combine
● add the wet ingredients excluding the carrot and blend until combined
● add the carrot and process until just combined or simply stir it through
● pop into a greased muffin tray & bake for 15-20 mins in the oven until lightly browned but with a little give when touched.
● allow to cool in the tray for 5 or so minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool
Enjoy a few as breakfast-to-go, or one as a snack or a sweet after dinner treat!