this super addictive loaf is vegan, gluten, oil & refined sugar free!
● dry ingredients
– 2.5 cups oat flour (ground rolled oats)
– 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 2 tsp (IG: @whole_food_nutritionista) love smoothies: vanilla chai blend. can sub for chai spice or cinnamon
– 1 tbsp coconut sugar
– crack of pink salt
– 1/4 cup walnut pieces, roughly chopped + extra for topping (optional)
● wet ingredients
– 1 banana, mashed
– 2 chopped pears, set aside 3 slices for the topping
– 1/2 cup almond milk
● preheat oven to 180°C
combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, exlcuding walnut pieces.
● combine wet ingredients and then pour into the dry and add walnut pieces, combine well.
line a loaf tin with baking paper & pour the mixture in. top with the 3 slices of pear, some more chopped walnuts & some cinnamon.
● pop into the oven for 25-30 minutes.
● allow to cool before slicing & store in a sealed container in the fridge for about a week.