Vegan pancakes are so easy to make! These ones are healthy & cruelty, refined sugar & can be gluten free!
(makes about 5 – 6 average pancakes)
– 1 cup wholemeal flour (or flour of choice)
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1 ripe banana
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– 2 tsp coconut sugar
– 1/2 cup almond milk
● combine all the above in a food processor & add more milk if necessary. the thicker the batter the thicker the pancakes.
● heat a non-stick pan to just below medium heat (i sprayed a bit of oil onto it)
● pour mixture into pancake sized blobs
● when they start to bubble it’s time to flip!
serve with toppings of choice.