you wanna pizza dis?
you really do, there’s no reason not too. it’s free of gluten, yeast, oil, salt, fat, dairy & eggs.
IT’S A HIGH CARB, LOW FAT VEGAN PIZZA!
3/4 cup oat flour (gluten free if intollerant)
1/4 cup gluten free plain flour (or normal flour)
2 tsp baking powder (i used gluten free)
1 tsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp coconut sugar
1/3 cup + 1tbsp warm water
● combine all the dry ingredients.
● add water & combine well.
● sprinkle gluten free flour on the bench & knead dough well, until no longer sticky.
● roll into a ball and then pop some baking paper down and use a rolling pin to form the dough into round pizza base on the baking paper.
● pop the baking paper & base on a baking try & bake in the oven on 200°C for 10 mins.
● take out & add toppings & pop back in the oven for another 10 or so minutes, until all the toppings are cooked.
i topped mine with tomato paste, zucchini, baby spinach, roasted potato & pumpkin, capsicum, peas, corn, tomato, basil, oregano & nutritional yeast
ps. THE BASE IS SO CRUNCHY. it’s also free of garlic & onion because i’m sensitive to them.