Why not get your bake on this weekend & make some guilt free banana bread! It’s vegan, high carb, low fat & free of refined sugar, gluten, oil & nuts. It’s super easy & simple with only a few ingredients!
● preheat the oven to 180°C
– 2 cup oat flour (ground rolled oats)
– 1/2 cup gluten free plain flour
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 cup @jimalie_coconut_ products coconut sugar
● combine the above in a bowl and then combine the following in a food processor or a separate bowl.
– 4 ripe bananas
– 1 cup @naturalrawc coconut water or dairy free milk of choice
● then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine well (either in the food processor or a bowl).
● pour mixture into a lined loaf tray. i spray mine with oil & then line it with baking paper. the oil helps the baking paper to stick.
● bake in the oven for 40 – 45 minutes, when cooked through.
● cool in the tin for 10 minutes before removing the loaf onto a cooling rack.
● slice when cooled and you can store the slices in sealed containers in the fridge.