i decided to try something different for work snacks this week, but you know me.. simple is how i roll!
these babies have 2 main ingredients & then you can customise them to suit your prefrences!
perfect for school or work lunchboxes, a 3pm pickup or to have a few for breakfast!
● the two ingredients:
– 2 ripe bananas, mashed really well
– 2 cups rolled oats
● optional & customisable ingredients
– 1 tbsp @coconutmagic coconut sugar
– 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1/4 cup @coconutmagic coconut flakes
– 2 tbsp raw buckwheat/buckinis
– 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
(other ideas: raisins, dates, nuts, seeds, other dried fruit, chia seeds)
Preheat oven to 180°C
Combine the ingredients together in a bowl.
Line a brownie tin with baking paper & pour the mixture in. pop in the oven for 30-35 minutes until cooked through.
Allow to cool before slicing into 6 bars.