I picked up a half of some super cheap cauliflower for 99c & decided to make a super quick, easy & light throw together alfredo pasta.
– 1/4 of a cauliflower
– 1/4cup dairy free milk (i used almond & coconut)
– 1 heaped tbsp of nutritional yeast
– small squeeze of lemon juice
So technically it’s four ingredients but it’s the tiniest amount of lemon juice so that’s why it’s a 3 ingredient alfredo! 😉
● steam the cauliflower florets until cooked
● add to a blender with the rest of the ingredients.
● keep adding milk until prefered consistency is reached & it’s nice a smooth.
● cook your pasta as per packet instructions. i used gluten free to keep it light.
OPTIONAL: chop 2 mushrooms into slices and sauté in a pot with a splash of water.
● add the pasta to the pot with the sauce and stir through & serve!