1 banana, mashed
1 flax egg (1tbsp flaxmeal + 3 tbsp water, sit for 15 minutes)
3 tbsp almond milk
(purchased from The Source Bulk Foods)
1 cup teff or buckwheat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
2 – 3 tbsp caramelised buckinis
3 tbsp rapadura or coconut sugar
– Preheat oven to 180° fan forced & line a baking tray with baking paper
– Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
– Make a well in the dry ingredients & add in the wet.
– Combine well, you’ll need to end up using your hands.
– Roll into balls and place them onto the baking tray, evenly spread.
– Press a fork onto each ball to squish the cookie down.
– Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
– Allow to cool on a rack & store in an airtight container for a few days but they are best fresh.