A chocolatey take off my Caramel Cluster Cookies!
1 banana, mashed
5 tbsp almond milk
(All from The Source Bulk Foods)
1 cup teff or buckwheat flour
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp Tropeaka boost powder (can sub for more cacao powder)
a shake cinnamon
2 – 3 tbsp chocolate buckinis (or 1 tbsp plain buckinis & 1 tbsp cacao nibs)
3 tbsp rapadura or coconut sugar
– Preheat oven to 180° fan forced & line a baking tray with baking paper
– Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients in a seperate bowl.
– Make a well in the dry ingredients & add in the wet. – Combine well, you’ll need to end up using your hands.
– Roll into balls and place them onto the baking tray, evenly spread.
– Press a fork onto each ball to squish the cookie down.
– Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
– Allow to cool on a rack & store in an airtight container for a few days.