Serves 1 main or 2 entrées
– 1can of diced tomatoes
– 1 zucchini, halved length ways & sliced
– 1 carrot, halved length ways & sliced
– 1/2 onion, diced
– 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
– 1 tsp dried basil
– 1/4 tsp paprika
– 1 cup boiling water
– handful of baby spinach, chopped
– cracked ground himilayan pink salt & pepper
● Heat the onion & garlic in a pot until browned
● Add the carrot & zucchini, stirring regularly for a few minutes
● Add the tinned tomatoes & cup of water and stir.
● Add the basil, paprika, salt & pepper. Stir and bring to the boil.
● Simmer uncovered on medium for a few minutes and then on low until thickened & the veggies are softened.
● Stir through 1 handful of chopped baby spinach & serve!
I served mine with some roasted chickpeas for some protein & some sneaky oven baked oil-free rosemary potato chips